Blue Top Laboratory Coagulation Test Sodium Citrate Vacuum Blood Collection Tube
Usage: Applying to blood clotting(PT, APTT, coagulation factor) test for clinical examination. The concentration of sodium citrate is 109mol/L and the accurate ratio of blood and anticoagulant is 9:1.
a) accurate vacuum draw volume
b) excellent performance additive
c) clear label, doesn’t break off
d) colorless/ transparent tube, visuable of the inside contents
e) can bear a centrifugal force more than 3000 xg
1. We have enough products in stock. All products can be ordered directly online. Usually we will send the parcel to you the day after your payment.
2. Sometimes due to time difference, we may not be able to reply you in time, but please don’t worry. Once we start work in the morning, we will process your order.
3. Factory direct sales, we have a price advantage, so that you can buy products of high quality and low price.
4. We have an excellent service team to ensure the best service in transportation, distribution, etc., which can more effectively achieve the control of quantity and delivery time, so that you can receive the goods as soon as possible.
5. After you place an order, please check the address, phone number and zip code you have filled in to avoid delivery failure by the post office.